DASL is an innovative agency working across London to provide a range of services to people experiencing problems with alcohol, drugs, gambling, smoking and also provide a range of health and wellbeing initiatives.
We provide staff with the following benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- 5% employer’s contribution to pension;
- Generous annual leave (with additional days depending on length of service);
- Support and access to training and development;
- Regular management and clinical supervision;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Childcare vouchers.
There are no vacancies at the moment.
Please visit the 'Support Us' page for details of our current volunteering opportunities.
How to apply:
To apply for a vacancy, please download the application form below, and send to: email@example.com or post to Leena Kissensing, HR Advisor, at the address above.
Files to download for all vacancies:
If you have not heard from us within four weeks of the closing date, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
All offers of appointment are subject to:
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK;
- At least two satisfactory references;
- Original certificates of qualifications;
- Satisfactory enhanced DBS check;
- Completion of successful probation period.
DASL is committed to the principles of equality of opportunity for all.
Registered Charity 299535